Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Get Ready For The Voice - "Cher 2013"

66-year-old legendary songstress Cher has been teasing her fans about the sounds of her new album.

Moments ago, 'Believe' hit-maker Cher took to social networking site Twitter to tell her hundreds-of-thousands of followers about the "high chorus'" found on her new songs; she tweeted, "I was listening to my new songs & I thought, "This is wierd", as almost all the songs have way high Chorus' like 'You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me' but are Dance. So do the two ballads."

The 'Burlesque' actress continued to talk about her voice on the fresh recordings; she typed, "Here's the wierd part - the vocals sound like a cross between 'I Found Someone', 'If I Could Turn Back Time' and my 'Believe' album. It's like a hybrid Cher but I think you'll like it a lot? The songs have so much energy and once they go, they're kicking! But my voice is really a combination - Jen [Cher's assistant] says 'Cher 2013' ".

11 comments:

  1. So excited to hear hybrid Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I understand...Cher2013? What does that mean...I'm afraid to ask????

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means cher will be back on top in 2013~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad Cher is releasing another dance album! It's going to be a happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living Proof was recorded in 2001 so we are all dying for this new music. It is over 11 years now so hopefully WB will finally give us an officeial title and release date for the first single and album.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly hope there is no more changes for the single/cd releases. It seems to have changed constantly and quite frankly, the single should be released already to give radio a chance to generate a good Top 100 placement and a high chart entry for the cd in December. I'm exhausted from the wait for both! And with just 10 songs so far recorded (ridiculous!) I don't hold out much hope for a 2012 release for anything. Hope I'm wrong on both counts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am getting concerned : does this mean that the new album has been delayed until 2013?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the whole thing is wierd. cher records fast usaully in one take. usually she hits the studio and cuts her albums in one or two wks. the gaga duet was cut last july. thats july 2011 for release in sept 2011. i just went to the wb site and no mention that i could see of her new album. if it were not 4 cher herself tweeing we would know zip so thx cher 4 twt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very peculiar ,with no publicity or release info..this is the oddest cd release ..what is the company doing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. where will Cher be performing for the 2013 tour?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It means her album won't be out til 2015

    ReplyDelete